After repeated struggles I finally updated the header at the top of the site. It features a photo I took of some of my favorite dolls in my collection and their cute feet.
What I really wanted was a pixel header like I used to have on my domain, but something always got messed up when I uploaded it. WordPress wants a specific size, so I did that, but it was still resized thus compromising the image and distorting it. This was extremely frustrating. In the end I gave up on a pixel image and opted for a photograph, a photograph takes to resizing better then a pixel image and still looks fine.
All I know is I didn’t want to continue using the default image. I liked the photos included but they weren’t mine nor did they have anything to do with me which made them and the site feel too impersonal. I’m satisfied now. 😛